Pages

Thursday, July 28, 2011

An update

For the last couple weeks I have been thinking that I NEED to update my blog! But haven't gotten around to it! So sorry for those that check my blog and there hasn't been any updates.

Our gardens have been growing pretty well, but with this heat we haven't been getting any tomatoes and cucumbers :( Today we picked our first watermelon. It was very small and it was starting to split, but we devoured it anyway :) Our corn has been starting to have small cobs on them, so hopefully we will be able to have some sweet corn soon! YUM!

Tonight we are going to a surprise birthday party for a friend from church. I can't wait till we go. They are going to have icecream sundaes.

My sister, Rebekah is at our sisters house this week. She is coming home tomorrow. We have really missed her!

I have been working on my quilt. It is coming together pretty fast! I can't wait until it's done.

Last Wednesday we went to the OKC zoo because they are having $1 Wednesdays in July and August! Very cheap!! So we went with a friend. Then Wednesday afternoon we went to a friends house and went swimming!

It has been very hot here lately. We have gotten just a little bit of rain recently. Nothing to soak the earth though :(

Your blogging friend,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment