Pages

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Farm Life

I have been absent from the blog lately. We have been pretty busy.

On Thursday we got 10 turkeys. One of the turkeys somehow got out of the pen and got away so now we only have 9. They are 6 weeks old! The breeds are Bourbon Red and Blue Slate. We can't wait to have Thanksgiving dinner with home grown turkeys! YUMMY!!!

Our garden is growing, growing, growing! We have green tomatoes, peppers and cucmbers on the vine. Soon we will be having tomato and cucumber salad. Our corn is growing as well. Oh I almost forgot we also have green beans that we are going to pick next week.

Next week I am going to my sister Abigail's house. Since she is now pregnant she needs some help with her little boy James! I can't wait!!

Your blogging friend,

Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment