Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Garden and Farm update

We have been getting green beans, green peppers and one red tomato and a red cherry tomato! The plants are starting to produce finally! I can't wait till we are starting to get lots of veggies at a time! At the end of July we are going to start planting for a fall garden!

This past week we went to the OKC zoo! They were having a special. Everyone under 11 were free so it was a very good deal! The monkeys were my favorite animal! One of the monkeys was showing off! It was pretty cute to watch!

It has been in the 100's lately, so we have been trying to keep cool! We have been swimming alot.

The turkeys are growing really big. One of the hens that we got is a rooster! It has been trying to crow. It is so funny to hear him!

Your blogging friend,

Hannah

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hannah, your garden sounds great. We have our tomatoes going this year, but so far my parents haven't discussed any other veggies.

    That's wonderful about going to the OKC zoo. We live about 2 hours from the city, but I've been to that zoo at least once before, several years ago when I was younger. All I remember is that... it was huge!!

    I do enjoy reading your blog when I come over here. I don't really know you, but I hope it's fine with you that I read your blog.

    Blessings,
    ~ Tarissa
    { In the Bookcase }

    ReplyDelete
  2. We started a garden at church. :D Its been pretty hot here(S. GA), too. =P Guess what? We share a name! Not just Hannah. I mean we're both Hannah Elizabeth. xD

    ReplyDelete